Free Avira AntiVir Premium 10.0.0.667 serial key | keygen | crack
The Avira AntiVir Premium application was designed to be a comprehensive and flexible tool you can rely on to protect your computer from viruses, malware, unwanted programs, and other dangers.
In a user-defined installation or a modification installation, the following installation modules can be selected, added or removed.
This module contains all components required for successful installation of Avira AntiVir Premium.
The AntiVir Guard runs in the background. It monitors and repairs, where necessary, files during operations such as open, write and copy in on-access mode. Whenever a user carries out a file operation (e.g. load document, execute, copy), Avira AntiVir Premium automatically scans the file. Renaming a file does not trigger a scan by AntiVir Guard.
MailGuard is the interface between your computer and the email server from which your email program (mail client) downloads the emails. MailGuard is connected as a so-called proxy between the email program and the email server. All incoming emails are routed through this proxy, scanned for viruses and unwanted programs and forwarded to your email program. Depending on the configuration, the program processes the affected emails automatically or asks the user for a certain action.
When surfing the internet, you are using your web browser to request data from a web server. The data transferred from the web server (HTML files, script and image files, Flash files, video and music streams, etc) will normally be moved directly into the browser cache for display in the web browser, meaning that an on-access scan as performed by AntiVir Guard is not possible. This could allow viruses and unwanted programs to access your computer system. WebGuard is what is known as an HTTP proxy which monitors the ports used for data transfer (80, 8080, 3128) and scans the transferred data for viruses and unwanted programs. Depending on the configuration, the program may process the affected files automatically or prompt the user for a specific action.
The Rootkit Detection checks whether software is already installed on your computer that can no longer be detected with conventional methods of malware protection after penetrating the computer system.
The Avira AntiVir Premium Shell Extension generates an entry Scan selected files with AntiVir in the context menu of the Windows Explorer (right-hand mouse button). With this entry you can directly scan files or directories.
Here are some key features of "Avira AntiVir Premium":
· AntiVir stops all types of viruses
· AntiAd/Spyware eliminates ad/spyware
· AntiPhishing proactive protection against phising
· AntiRootkit against hidden rootkit threats
· AntiDrive-by prevents against downloading viruses when surfing
· EmailScanner enhanced email protection
· WebGuard protection against malicious websites
· RescueSystem create a bootable rescue CD
· QuickRemoval eliminate viruses at the push of a button
· NetbookSupport for laptops with low resolution
· At least 100 MB of free hard disk memory space (more if using Quarantine for temporary storage)
· At least 192 MB RAM under Windows 2000/XP
· At least 512 MB RAM under Windows Vista
· Administrator rights are required for the installation
· 30 days trial license
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Avira AntiVir, version 10 will be released with a new graphical user interface that features a completely new set of icons as well as a new 3D navigation bar and a continuous background picture.
· The new user interface keeps the proven elements of the old interface and the customer does not need to get into a new interface. However, the new icon set and the other new elements make it much easier for the customer to find his way around the program.
Avira AntiVir ProActiv :
· Avira AntiVir, version 10 is now equipped with a brand new host-based intrusion prevention system called Avira AntiVir ProActiv. AntiVir ProActiv constantly monitors the behaviour of the system in real-time and looks for unusual events.
· An integrated rule-system is able to decide proactively if a certain event (or a combination of events) indicates that the system is currently under attack from a new or unknown malware.
· If a rule matches the user is then able to decide what to do with this ...
Download Serial Keys: